Latta Pavilion is located in the heart of Dilworth, Charlotte NC's historic first "suburban" neighborhood just 2 miles from downtown. Living at Latta Pavilion is wonderfully convenient. Within just a couple of blocks you'll find:
- Harris-Teeter Supermarket and Berrybrook Farm (organics)
- A wide variety of restaurants including 131 MAIN, East Boulevard Bar & Grill, Zen Fusion, Dolce Ristorante, Outback Steakhouse, The Italian Pie, Big Daddy's, Showmars, and many others
- A great Starbucks, Dilworth Coffeehouse, Caribou Coffee and other refreshments
- Blockbuster Video and that inner-city rarity, a gas station
- Salons, laundries, package shippers, drug store, banks, and many specialty shops
- Bus service on 3 surrounding streets, with quick connection to the light rail line
Stretch just a couple more blocks and you'll also be able to enjoy:
- Freedom Park and Latta Park
- Several churches
- Carolinas Medical Center's main complex
- Even more restaurants and shops
Hop in your car in the secure underground parking garage, and in minutes you'll be downtown, on the John Belk Freeway, or on I-77. And Charlotte/Douglas International Airport is a quick straight shot to the west.
Now you see why we claim that Latta Pavilion is indeed Charlotte's Most Convenient Residential Location. And why over 120 people love living here - wouldn't want to live anywhere else.
With prices starting under $300,000 to over $500,000, our condominiums, townhomes and penthouses are one of the best values in the Charlotte real estate market. You're getting a like-new home in prestigious Dilworth for an incredible price.
Built of solid concrete and handsomely designed, Latta Pavilion features units ranging from under 1,000 to over 1,400 square feet, with one and two bedrooms. Granite countertops and custom cabinets are standard. Many units enjoy views of either the Charlotte skyline or interior landscaped courtyards kept fresh with seasonal plantings.
All units are extremely energy-efficient due to their tight construction. To ensure healthy, conditioned air at all times, Latta Pavilion recently installed a state-of-the-art central air system, which pushes fresh air into all units on a continuous basis. For more on our state-of-the-art, permanent solution to these ventilation issues which occur in many large concrete buildings, read the news story here.
The Latta Pavilion Condominium Owners Association (COA) is led by a dedicated Executive Board, comprised of experienced business and financial professionals, who pay attention to details and ensure an ever-improving living experience for residents. You can contact the COA directly by emailing coa (at) lattapavilion.com.
Contact your real estate agent to learn more, or search online at your favorite real estate website.
Official Latta Pavilion Condominium documents are available as PDF downloads here.